On October 10-11, 2016 autumn school for young researchers “Innovations in KM Practices” will be held
School for young researchers “Innovations in KM Practices” includes lectures, seminars, panel discussions and workshops by leading Russian and foreign researchers.
The School covers includes the following topics:
- new knowledge modelling methods;
- modern knowledge management tools;
- best KM practices in specific domains.
Application for participation in the School is presented in .doc file in English and includes the following sections:
- short biography of the researcher;
- list of published works (if there are any);
- summary of the current research (500 - 700 words, stating the purpose, novelty, methodology of the research and obtained or planned results);
- list of conferences with the names of presented papers.
Submission of applications – July 15, 2016
Notification of application acceptance – July 30, 2016
Participation in School – free of charge.
Research School “Innovations in KM Practices” is held as part of the project “Innovations in Company Knowledge Management: Typology, Methodology and Recommendations (INNOVARRA)” conducted with financial support from Russian Science Foundation grant (project No. 15-18-30048).