The dissertation defense of Anastasia A. Petrova-Savchenko on the topic “Evaluation of Corporate Social Performance Effects” nominated for Candidate of Economic Sciences degree on the specialty 08.00.05 – Economics and Management of National Economy (Management) will be held at GSOM SPbU on the session of Dissertation Council D 212.232.69 on June, 28th, 2017.
Dissertation research was conducted under scientific supervision of Yury E. Blagov, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of Department of Strategic and International Management, St. Petersburg State University. The opponents on the dissertation are Bela S. Bataeva, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of Department of Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, and Valeria V. Kulibanova, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Chief Researcher of The Laboratory for Complex Research of Spatial Regions Development, Russian Academy of Science. Leading organization on the dissertation is Ural Federal University named after the First President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin.
The main goal of the research is to develop a model for managing Corporate Social Performance (CSP) effects evaluation suitable for Russian companies oriented towards sustainable development to the benefit of business and society. The realization of the goal requires fulfillment of the following objectives:
- to identify the content of CSP effects evaluation management;
- to clarify the term of CSP effects and classify them;
- to identify and systematize existing approaches to CSP effects evaluation management;
- to identify the place of evaluation in CSP management system and formulate the criteria for CSP effects evaluation model;
- to develop a model for managing CSP effects evaluation which takes into account different approaches to evaluation, its place in CSP management system and heterogeneity of CSP content;
- to identify the peculiarities of CSP effects evaluation management in Russian companies in a correlation with the developed model;
- to develop recommendations on improvement of CSP effects evaluation management with a goal of sustainable development of Russian companies to the benefit of business and society
The text of the dissertation and the abstract of the thesis (avtoreferat) is available in the Library of Saint-Petersburg State University: 199034, Saint-Petersburg, Universitetskaya emb., 7/9, and on the website of SPbU by the link.