A conference-workshop “Cooperation between universities and business: young specialists attraction and development” will be held on the 10th of March 2016. The conference is being organized by the Graduate School of Management of Saint Petersburg State University (GSOM SPSU) together with Saint Petersburg International Business Association (SPIBA).
During the plenary meeting of the conference the following issues are about to be discussed:
- Tendencies of young specialists labor market.
- Development of the relations between business and universities.
- Global research of Y and Z generations results: trends and expectations.
After the plenary meeting there will be two round-table discussions on the following topics:
- “HR strategies how to attract young specialists these days: university’s expectations and business’ opportunities”.
- “Young talents attractions as a part of the company’s HR brand development campaign. Tools and best practices”.
Venue: 3, Volkhovskiy pereulok
Time: 09:30 am – 02:00 pm
To apply and to get more information about the conference please contact GSOM SPSU Career Center Director Maria V. Dorokhina via phone +7 (812) 323 84 65 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.