The dissertation defense of Sofia V. Villo on the topic “Stakeholders’ concerns as a managerial problem” nominated for Candidate of Economic Sciences degree on the specialty 08.00.05 – Economics and Management of National Economy (Management) will be held at GSOM SPbU on the session of Dissertation Council D 212.232.69 on January, 17th, 2017.
Dissertation research was conducted under scientific supervision of Yury E. Blagov, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of Strategic and International Management Department, St. Petersburg State University. The opponents on the dissertation are Irina Y. Belyeva, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Deputy Head on Science of Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance Department, Financial University under the Government of Russian Federation, and Olga S. Bobrova, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of Economics and Management of Enterprises and Industrial Complexes, St. Petersburg State University of Economics. Leading organization on the dissertation is National Research University “Higher School of Economics”.
The aim of research is to reveal the notion stakeholders’ concerns as managerial problem.
To reach this aim, a number of objectives were formulated:
- to reveal the notion “stakeholders’ concerns”;
- to identify the reasons of stakeholders’ concerns;
- to justify the necessity of stakeholders’ concerns management;
- to highlight the specificity of decision-making in stakeholders’ concerns management;
- to identify reasons of wrong managerial decisions in stakeholders’ concerns management;
- to develop recommendations on stakeholders’ concerns management.
The text of the dissertation and the abstract of the thesis (avtoreferat) is available in the Library of Saint-Petersburg State University: 199034, Saint-Petersburg, Universitetskaya emb., 7/9, and on the website of SPbU by the link