On 6-8 April Conference (e.g. open lecture) on topic Russian business in innovation era: success and perspectives
Management of the Future 2017 is a unique event where most talented Russian students, leading Russian companies, business experts and top managers meet each other. The main goal of the Conference is to develop the vision of Russian economy and discuss opportunities of business in Russia. The participants of the Conference are such well-known Russian companies as VTB, SIBUR, Gazprom Neft, KROK, BIOCAD. Various speakers from leading Russian companies are taking part in this event: Andrey Kostin, President-Chairman of the Governance of VTB Bank, Olga Dergunova, Deputy Head of VTB Bank, Dmitry Konov, CEO of SIBUR, Dmitry Morozov, co-founder and CEO of BIOCAD and many others.
Several events of the Conference will be open for SPBU professors and administration, students and alumni:
6th of April:
- 10.30-11.15 Meeting with A.L. Kostin
- 11.30-12.30 Author's lecture by Maxim Y. Arzumanyan, Senior Lecturer, Information Technologies in Management Department
- 13.30-15.30 Panel discussion "The Russian Economy: Challenges and Trends"
7th of April:
- 9.15-10.30 Panel discussion "Business models transformation in Russia: how companies react on economic change"
- 10.30-11.30 Lecture by D. Konov, Chairman of the Board of PJSC "SIBUR Holding".