What does it mean Severstal & GSOM SPbU bootcamp?
Bootcamp is a collaboration between one of the largest metallurgical companies Severstal and GSOM SPbU within the framework of the transformation of management and educational practices. The event consists of two parts: educational intensives on design thinking, as well as the application of acquired skills in practice and the development of innovative solutions for Severstal.
Who can participate?
Current Bachelor students (second year and older) and Master students of St. Petersburg State University, as well as recent university graduates (2017-2018 year of graduation). The top 30 participants will be selected.
What will I need to do?
You will work in mixed teams with experienced Severstal employees. There will be 8 teams in total. Participants will address the challenges of the Severstal internal consulting center, an agile division that actively implements innovations — digital, lean, ExO. Participants can solve one of the following tasks:
- The introduction of gamification
- Development of an internal marketplace
- Development of the concept of the channel on YouTube
- Creating a platform accelerator
Why do I need to participate?
- To get a fast track on Severstal leadership program, as well as other gifts and prizes
- To develop design thinking skills and use it on practice
- To work with Severstal professionals
- To create an innovative solution that Severstal will be able to implement in operational processes
- To get feedback from company’s top managers
How to apply?
Registration is opened until April 14 (23:59). On April 15, the list of participants will be announced.
Head of project
||Where and when
When: April 18-19
Where: “Mikhailovskaya Dacha” campus