Want to learn everything about a career as a product manager? Join a product managers’ conversation from Joom, Wrike, JetBrains, Booking.com, Avito Delivery and Yandex. Food!
When: April 14, 2020, 18: 30-20:30
Recommended for: GSOM Family business community (graduates, students, teachers, partners)
Working language: Russian
Terms of participation: registration is required
||About the event
On April 14 GSOM will host an online conference Product Management Day, where you can learn everything about the profession of a product manager. How to become one and what competencies does such a specialist need? What is modern product management based on? How are product ideas generated and is this the product manager’s responsibility? These and other questions will be answered by our speakers — top product managers of the largest companies.
- Anna Vasilyeva, MITIM 2014, Joom
- Maria Misyuk, MITIM 2014, Wrike
- Tatyana Tretyak, Bachelor's degree in 2013, Booking.com
- Julia Troislit, MiM 2016 / CEMS, Avito Delivery
- Tatyana Vasilyeva, JetBrains
- Ksenia Kurkova, Yandex.Food
The moderator of the discussion is Margarita Gladkova, Academic Director of the Master in Business Analytics and Big Data program at GSOM SPbU.
During the conference, participants will be able to:
- understand the profession of a product manager and understand what skills it is important to develop to work in this area;
- learn about the features of product management in different industries;
- immerse yourself in the daily tasks of a product manager;
- communicate with graduates, ask questions about career paths and development opportunities after graduation;
- learn about the work of a product during a crisis and an unstable environment.
Deputy Head of Alumni Department in the direction of management
+7 (921) 939 8167