When: On March 22, 5.00 pm
Recommended for: planning to enroll in a PhD program in 2021
Working language: English.
Participation: registration required
JOIN THE PRESENTATION
On April 22, on the Welcome Day of the GSOM SPbU the presentation of the program "Economics and Management" will take place.
This program is intended for those planning an academic career in business and management.
Benefits of the program:
- It is the first postgraduate program in management in Russia, developed taking into account international standards;
- The learning process takes place in a cross-cultural environment, which makes it possible to increase the competitiveness of alumni in the international labor market;
- Faculty have experience in implementing international research projects in the field of management;
- Personal monthly scholarship and the possibility of obtaining an increased scholarship;
- From the 3rd year of study, there is the opportunity to start working as a Assistant Professor;
- Funding for the participation of Doctoral students in leading international conferences, seminars or colloquia, summer and winter schools;
- Unique research environment: cooperation with international research centers, access to databases and a collection of literature of the GSOM SPbU library, international research seminars.
At the presentation, you will be able to learn about the features of the program and its curriculum, about the procedure for admission to GSOM SPbU, about the unique program of financial support for Doctoral students and other features of education, as well as get complete information about the advantages and prospects of studying on the program.
Marina Latukha, Professor, Program Director, Doctor of Economics, will present the program.