Web of Science
Description: Web of Science is the Web interface to the citation databases from the Institute of Scientific Information. Online coverage is from 1983 onward.Databases include:
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index™ — 1990 to present. Fully indexes over 148,000 conference titles in the Sciences and Social Sciences with 12,000 conferences added annually.
- Science Citation Index Expanded™— 1900 to present. Fully indexes over 8,500 major journals across 150 disciplines.
- Social Sciences Citation Index™— 1900 to present. Fully indexes over 3,000 social sciences journals, covering the most significant social sciences discoveries from all of the 20th century.
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index®— to 1975 to present. Fully indexes over 1,700 arts and humanities journals, as well as selected items from over 250 scientific and social sciences journals.
- Book Citation Index — 2005 to present. Indexes over 50,000 editorially selected books with 10,000 new books added each year.
- Additional resources are:
- Journal Citation Reports® offer a systematic, objective means to critically evaluate the world's leading journals.
- Essential Science Indicators In-depth analytical tool offering data for ranking scientists, institutions, countries, and journals.
Data format: HTML
Publisher: Thomson Reuters
Subscription period: January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019
Off-campus access: http://cufts.library.spbu.ru/CRDB/SPBGU/resource/249/goto
Off-campus access to SPbU licensed databases requires SPbU ID and Password