November 13, the first day of the career event Konstantin Krotov, Head of School met with students. He spoke about the career path of the head of business school № 1 in Russia, his personal experience and business principles, which he is guided in the work.
From November 14 to 17, Maria Churilina, Maria Dzhelepova and Maria Daletskaya conducted individual career consulting. The coaches conducted more than 30 meetings with undergraduate and graduate students, which resulted in the development of individual plans for the successful career growth of each of them.
On November 14, a master class from ANCOR took place, at which Ekaterina Stepnyakova told about the rules of successful job search.
On November 16, a lecture about fashion, style and business dress code was held. Alena Andreeva shared with the students the secrets of creating a business image without losing own style.
The main events of the week were held on November 18 at the "Mikhailovskaya Dacha" campus. On this day the following activities took place:
- Career Lab: a pitching session from teachers, partners and alumni who talked about their careers in a personal conversation with the students. The questions of students were answered not only by company representatives, but by GSOM SPbU faculty and graduates.
- Fair of companies in the central hall, which gathered more than 20 corporations, where everyone could get acquainted with job offers and internships.
- Master classes from such large companies as L'Oreal, Societe Generale, Leroy Merlin, P & G, IBM, VTB, Unilever.
- Panel session on the secrets of creating a successful start-up.
- Master-class on the correct choice of master's degree.
- HR Speed Dating, consisting of tete-a-tete meetings with representatives of various companies, where students were able to undergo a mini-interview and get a full picture of their career opportunities.