Rusbase Media invites GSOM students to take part in a competition for young entrepreneurs
Students of the Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg State University (GSOM SPbU) traditionally take the first positions in case competitions and various other competitions. We invite everyone to take part in the Rusbase Young Awards competition for young entrepreneurs, which is hosted by Rusbase Media. Until August 18, students and beginning entrepreneurs up to the age of 25 years, who already have their own business or commercial project, can compete for the title of the best project. Winners will receive cash prizes and consultations with business representatives.
Projects will be selected in the following categories:
- Digital — IT products and services, technology platforms, digital solutions for various fields;
- Retail & E-Com — production and sale of goods, online stores;
- Offline — any type of business in the field of offline services: beauty salons, barbershops, consumer services, fitness centers, travel services;
- Health & Sport — solutions, services and products related to human health and a healthy lifestyle;
- Edu — educational and enlightening projects and services, technological solutions for education;
- Food — projects and services related to the production and delivery of food, as well as the restaurant business.
On August 25, following the results of the first stage, 30 finalists will be selected who will continue to work with a mentor — a jury member in one of the thematic categories. The competition will end on September 18 with a pitch session and the announcement of the winners.
The jury for the competition includes representatives of Russian companies from different market segments: Denis Kutergin, Founder and CEO of YouDo service; Evgeny Davydov, CEO of SETTERS Communications Agency; Mikhail Kuchment, Co-Founder of the Hoff Hypermarket Chain; Irina Ivanova, Operations Director, M.Video-Eldorado Group; Mikhail Belyandinov, Co-Founder of BestDoctor and others.
Rusbase is a media focused on technology and business. In 2019, the media launched Young, which publishes articles about entrepreneurship, education and career for schoolchildren and students. The Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg State University (GSOM SPbU) is a media partner of the Rusbase Young Awards contest for young entrepreneurs.