The Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg State University (GSOM SPbU) has held a graduation ceremony in the HR Academy professional training program for HR managers of Gazprom Neft divisions. The program was created by Business School experts in cooperation with the Gazprom Neft Corporate University and the CBSD training company. 95 HR specialists, managers and Heads of departments and divisions were trained on the program.
The program was developed on the basis of the international standards SHRM, WorldatWork and ATD. The modules "HR-professional", "HR as a strategic partner for business", "HR as a conductor of transformation" and "HR of the future" are aimed at improving the skills of employees from hard skills to the transformation of the goals and objectives of human resource management in accordance with the business strategy.
“It was important for us to provide a professional basis and a deep analysis of problems and opportunities with the involvement of internal expertise, as well as the best Russian and world wide practices. In the program, we tried to broadly cover topics related to the future of HR - digitalization and product approach, transformation in the company. The ability to implement such large-scale programs by cross-functional teams with the participation of university representatives is an example of the openness and transparency of the company's interaction with higher educational institutions with the strategic partnership of Gazprom Neft,” said Ilya Dementyev, Rector of the Gazprom Neft Corporate University.
The training program ended with the defense of the final certification projects. Based on the assessment results and taking into account the recommendations of leaders and teachers, the students then will be able to achieve international SHRM certification.
The HR Academy program includes:
● modern models of competencies;
● practices of attracting, training and developing personnel;
● organizational design and HR analytics tools;
● staff remuneration and retention practices;
● business consulting on human resource management;
● team and project management;
● strategic human resource management;
● change management;
● strategic competencies of an HR professional;
● cross-functional and meta-competencies of the HR professional.
Lectors of the progtam:
● Academic Director, Associate Professor of the Department of Organizational Behavior and Personnel Management Dmitry Kucherov;
● Professor of the Department of Organizational Behavior and Personnel Management, Doctor of Economics Marina Latukha;
● Professor, Head of the Department of Information Technologies in Management Tatyana Gavrilova;
● Assistant of the Department of Organizational Behavior and Personnel Management Dmitry Sokolov;
● Senior Lecturer of the Department of Information Technologies in Management Maxim Arzumanyan.
The Gazprom Neft Corporate University is an educational ecosystem that ensures the advanced development of Gazprom Neft employees. Taking into account the company's long-term strategy forms a vector of development and professional educational standards for the entire oil and gas industry, and also influences the development of skills and the emergence of new professions that will be in demand in the future.