At the Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg University (GSOM SPbU) has launched an executive education program “HR Manager as a Business Partner” for 30 HR specialists from 28 subsidiaries of Rosneft.
The program consists of six academic modules aimed at developing the strategic competencies of the company's HR managers based on world standards of professional activity of specialists in the field of personnel management in the oil and gas sector.
- "HR manager as a business partner: main tasks and roles in the organization"
- “Business understanding and business partnership. From professional focus to systemic vision"
- "Activities of the HR-service of a modern company"
- “Awareness of function. From a cost center to a strategic partnership "
- "Effective communications of HR specialists"
- “Relevant skills and abilities of HR leaders in the process of implementing the strategy. Leadership. Personal brand”.
As a result of the program, students in teams will present final projects aimed at solving key problems and optimizing work processes in the company.
The “HR Manager as a Business Partner” program for Rosneft was already implemented from 2014 to 2018, during this period more than 120 specialists had taken part in it.