On the Mikhailovskaya Dacha campus of the Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg University (GSOM SPbU), the 20th ceremony of the Drucker Awards was held. The event brought together 250 students, professors, staff and partners of GSOM SPbU.
For the anniversary ceremony of the Drucker Awards, the theme of dreams was chosen. “Dreams are always bright colors, changing mood and atmosphere, which mysteriously attracts everyone. Sleep is not limited by the concepts of reality and habitual perception, so everyone will remember it and will allow us to unleash the potential of our students, their self-expression on stage, and will also give an opportunity to create,” said Maria Karacheva, Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the Ceremony.
The winners among students in the nominations are:
- “First among the first”: Evgeny Gorbunov, first-year Bachelor student.
- "The soul of the collective": a first-year Bachelor student Vadim Lyagoschin.
- "Person of Art": Polina Lisovskaya, first-year Master student.
- "Master of Sports": Maxim Lopatin-Lanskoy, second year Bachelor student.
- “Helping Hand”: Elena Sokolova, a first-year Master student.
- “True Expert”: Daniela Petrova, a third-year Bachelor student.
- “Ambitious and dangerous”: Ilona Dantsevich, third-year Bachelor student.
- "Master of masters": Sergey Poddubny, second-year Master student.
Anna Pushkova, entrepreneur, MiM CEMS 2019, won in the special nomination for GSOM alumni.
The winners among professors are:
- Yury Blagov, Associate Professor of the Department of Strategic and International Management, Director of the PwC Center for Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Evgeny Gilenko, Associate Professor of the Department of Public Administration Management.
- Tatiana Klemina, Associate Professor, acting Head of the Department of Strategic and International Management.
- Ekaterina Zarutskaya, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Foreign Languages in the field of management.
- Ekaterina Vakhrusheva, Specialist in educational and methodological work of the Bachelor programs support service.
The awards were presented by special guests: Shoren Jinali, Director of the Dior boutique in St. Petersburg, co-founder of the charitable project 3.14, Igor Zamansky, master of sports of international class, champion of the Eurocup, former player of the Russian national team, Director of the Zenit Basketball Academy, Tatiana Chernigovskaya, professor, Director of the Institute of Cognitive Research, St. Petersburg State University, and Alena Surinovich, CEO of Lumene and Cutrin in Russia.