On June 10, 2021, the Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg University (GSOM SPbU) hosted a graduation ceremony for Executive MBA students.
The second year of the group's training was the year of the coronavirus pandemic: the program was supposed to end in 2020, but due to the postponement of the modules, the students studied for 2.5 years.
Among program's alumni there are 24 top managers and owners of large and medium-sized businesses in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Tula, Stavropol, Petrozavodsk, Sortavala, Norilsk, Arkhangelsk and Babaevo. They have over 12 years of management experience in IT, trade, construction, mining and manufacturing.
The topics of the group final projects were:
- development strategy of the Fund for Assistance to Lending to Small and Medium Enterprises in the microloan market;
- improving the sales activities of OOO Gazprom Gazomotornoye Toplivo;
- strategic directions of development of JSC NPO Streamer;
- transformation of the sales strategy of GT Pulkovo amid the crisis;
- direction of strategic development of JSC "Nevskie Berega".
The duration of the Executive MBA program is 2 years. During this time, students study 15 compulsory disciplines and 3-6 optional. The program offers interactive classes in the classroom, elective courses, author's online lectures by leading GSOM SPbU professors, trainings and business simulations. Listeners can spend one training module in business schools in Italy and Spain.