The Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg University and the Skillbox educational platform invite everyone to join the open online workshop “How to Make Decisions in Conditions of Uncertainty” (available in Russian only). The lesson from the Leaders of Change MBA program will take place on July 15 at 19:00.
During the online workshop, participants will learn how to:
- build a decision-making algorithm in order to take competent decisions in difficult situations;
- objectively assess external and internal factors;
- see all the pros and cons and make informed decisions;
- plan projects so as to make optimal use of human and financial resources;
- find sources of motivation to inspire the team, partners and colleagues;
- develop leadership skills and understand if the MBA program is right for you.
The workshop will be conducted by Marina Mikhalenko, lecturer at the Corporate Institute of Gazprom, co-author and curator of the Coaching for Business and Life program at the Institute of Practical Psychology of the Higher School of Economics, certified coach of the European ICF Association, Executive coach, Agile coach, consultant, business coach, author of the book "Time to be Agile".
The MBA Leaders of Change program of GSOM SPbU and Skillbox is a program for the development of professional competencies and leadership qualities for business owners, top managers of companies and middle managers. The training will be held in a mixed format: online and offline. Upon graduation, students will receive a diploma from St. Petersburg University and a Master of Business Administration qualification. The program will start on September 20, 2021.