September 22-24, 2021 Yury Blagov, Director of the PwC Center for CSR of the Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg University (GSOM SPbU), will take part in the forum “ESG. Money. Delo. Dobro”, dedicated to assessing the effectiveness of social investments and business response to the need for changes.
“Today, the integration of the ESG agenda into the investment process and company management is one of the main trends in the development of world business, which is focused on achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals. It is important to say here that traditional approaches to corporate social responsibility are not being discarded, but are being transformed in order to compensate for the “big gap” between the spread of responsible business practices and the continuing exacerbation of the entire set of global problems. The increased attention to ESG factors testifies to the formation of a critical mass of investors who expect companies to be more deeply involved in social and environmental issues,” said Yury Blagov.
The main topics of the forum:
- Why do companies need non-financial reporting?
- Sustainable marketing — change or die;
- Green Investment and Responsible Financing, Why Start Now?
- Promotion of non-financial reporting to the end consumer;
- ESG is a new religion. The language of kindness. Social sanctions;
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of social investments: how, why, and where does business come from?
- How to organize the work of the SD department?
- Large for small or ESG principles in synergy between large, medium and small enterprises;
- How do companies respond when they have to work in the “business must” paradigm?
- And yet, "should business"?
Among the speakers of the event there will be representatives of Sberbank, IKEA, Rosbank, Polyus, Deloitte, Tenex, WWF, Global Compact, PwC, IBM and other companies.
Forum “ESG. Money. Delo. Dobro" is held by Inform Media together with Coca-Cola, a corporate partner of GSOM SPbU. Registration is available via the link: https://sd-forum.ru/
In early September, the company will also host an event dedicated to trends, innovations and digital solutions in staff compensation practices, compensation package strategies and the development of a benefit system.