Special issue call for papers from International Journal of Emerging Markets is devoted to the topic “MNEs from Russia and CIS: From national champions to global players”.
International Journal of Emerging Markets is indexed in Scopus (SJR: 0.143; SNIP: 0.723), as well is included in Academic Journal Guide of Chartered Association of Business Schools (D category).
Snejina Michailova (The University of Auckland)
Andrei Panibratov (Saint Petersburg State University).
Scholars from a diverse range of disciplines such as economics, management, sociology, political science, and international business are invited to offer analyses and examinations of various phenomena related to these MNEs.
Topics for submissions of this SI include, but are not limited to:
1. The nature of Russian and CIS MNEs and their impact on the global economy.
2. Russian and CIS MNEs’ expansion motives and preferences.
3. Entry strategies and post-entry operations of Russian and CIS MNEs.
4. The role of the state and governments in Russian and CIS MNEs’ internationalization.
5. Inside Russian and CIS MNEs.
More information is available by the link.
The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2016.
Submissions to the Special Issue must be submitted through the IJoEM website.
For general submission guidelines, see http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journal/ijoem For questions about the special issue, please contact the two guest editors: firstname.lastname@example.org