Presentation of the doctoral program "Economics and Management"
When: May 29th, 15:00
Where: online (via Zoom)
|About the Presentation|
GSOM SPbUDoctoral Program in Management Open Day will be held on May29th. The program includes presentation of the «Economics and Management» program by the Academic director of the program.
The Doctoral program is suitable for those willing to pursue careers in academia, business education and the field of management.
- First Doctoral program in Russia in the field of Management with a strong international standard base curriculum;
- Unique research capabilities: close cooperation with GSOM SPbU Research Centers Network; access to the well-stocked library, GSOM SPbU databases and international research workshops and seminars;
- Vacancies for the best doctoral students that are totally covered by the Federal budget;
- The language of instruction is English;
- Cross-cultural community of the study process allows to increase the competitiveness of PhD graduates in the international labor market;
- Teachers with vast experience of international research projects in the field of Management;
- Doctoral students are eligible to receive financial support from GSOM;
- Opportunity to earn extra money as a GSOM SPbU research assistant or teacher assistant on the 3rd year of studies;
- Funding for participation in leading international research conferences.
At the Doctoral Program Open Day, the Academic director of the program, Doctor of Economic Sciences, professor Galina V. Shirokova will make a presentation of the program.
During the Open Day Doctoral Program Office representatives will tell potential applicants about the education process onthe Doctoral Program, the enrollment procedure to the Doctoral Program, about financial support program for Doctoral students and about other benefits and prospects of studying on the program.
Ksenia S. Kimlyk