The Fourteenth International Conference on Game Theory and Management (GTM2020)
The 14th International Conference GTM2020 goes virtual!
Due to the current situation the Organizing Committee has decided to make the GTM2020 International Conference the first fully virtual GTM IC ever and wave the registration fee.
Note that the dates of the conference (05-09 October 2020) is not the same as originally planned!
|October 05 - 09, 2020||St. Petersburg, Russia|
ST. PETERSBURG STATE UNIVERSITY
Graduate School of Management,
Faculty of Applied Mathematics & Control Processes
THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF DYNAMIC GAMES (ISDG)
October 05 - 09, 2020
The Fourteenth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, the first fully virtual GTM IC ever, will be held in St. Petersburg, Russia in October 05-09, 2020.
Participants will have an opportunity to attend the presentations on a wide range of game-theoretic models, both theory and applications including management applications.
The topics include, but are not limited to the following list:
- Game theory and management applications
- Cooperative games and applications
- Games with coalitional structure
- Dynamic games and applications
- Repeated games
- Pursuit-Evasion games
- Search, encounter and inspection games
- Learning and adaptive games
- Mechanism design
- H-infinity control and robust controller design
- Dynamic networks
- Evolutionary games and applications
- Stochastic games and applications
- Market models
- Networking games
- Numerical methods and computer implementation of game models
- Dynamic Bargaining
- Voting and power indices
- Game theory applications in fields such as: strategic management, industrial organization, marketing, operations and supply chain management, public management, financial management, human resources, energy and resource management and others.
- Leon Petrosyan (AM&CP, SPbSU) – co-chair
- Nikolay Zenkevich (GSOM, SPbSU) – co-chair
- Artem Sedakov (AM&CP, SPbSU) – conference manager
- Margarita Gladkova (GSOM, SPbSU)
- Maria Bulgakova (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Irina Marchenko (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Yaroslavna Pankratova (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Elena Parilina (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Anna Tur (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Anna Veselova (GSOM, SPbSU)
- Andrey Zyatchin (GSOM, SPbSU)
International Scientific Committee
- Abdulla Azamov (Uzbekistan)
- Eitan Altman (France)
- Jesus Mario Bilbao (Spain)
- Irinel Dragan (USA)
- Hongway Gao (China)
- Andrey Garnaev (Russia)
- Sergiu Hart (Israel)
- Steffen Jørgensen (Denmark)
- Ehud Kalai (USA)
- Andrea Di Liddo (Italy)
- Vladimir Mazalov (Russia)
- Shigeo Muto (Japan)
- Leon Petrosyan (Russia) – co-chair
- Richard Staelin (USA)
- Krzysztof Szajowski (Poland)
- Agnieszka Wiszniewska-Matyszkie (Poland)
- Myrna Wooders (USA)
- David W.K. Yeung (Hong-Kong)
- Georges Zaccour (Canada)
- Nikolay Zenkevich (Russia) – co-chair
- Paul Zipkin (USA)
After the conference, the participants will have an opportunity to submit their papers for publication in a refereed special volume “Contributions on Game Theory and Management”, vol. XIV.
- Professor Rene van den Brink, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Professor Pradeep Dubey, State University of New York, USA
- Professor Javier de Frutos, University of Valladolid, Spain
- Professor Yaroslav Sergeyev, University of Calabria, Italia
- Professor Sihem Taboubi, HEC Montréal, Canada
Submissions of the abstract (not exceeding 1 page) are to be made on-line through conference website.
The decision concerning the acceptance of a presentation will be made on the basis of the extended abstract submission.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION deadline is extended to March 20, 2020!
- Abstracts and invited session submission: February 20th, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: March 20th, 2020
- Final version of the abstract: August 01st, 2020
- Early registration: August 15th, 2020
To confirm the virtual participation in the GTM2020, at least one of the authors accepted papers have to virtual register on the GTM2020 website without paying a registration fee.
To register, the virtual conference participant needs to click on the active words on-line virtual registration and fill out the form.
The on-line virtual registration will be available starting July 10, 2020. A separate virtual registration form must be used for each participant.
The GTM2020 conference program will include accepted papers of virtual registered authors ONLY!
Information will be available soon.
- The Second International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2008
- The Third International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2009
- The Fourth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2010
- The Fifth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2011
- The Sixth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2012
- The Seventh International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2013
- The Eighth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2014
- The Ninth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, SING11-GTM2015
- The Tenth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2016
- The Eleventh International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2017
- The Twelth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2018
- The Thirteenth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, ISDG12-GTM2019
Artem Sedakov (conference manager)
Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Control Processes,
St. Petersburg State University
Phone: +7 (905) 279 11 09
Information will be available soon.