THE FIFTEENTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
GAME THEORY AND MANAGEMENT
||June 23 - 25, 2021
||St. Petersburg, Russia
ST. PETERSBURG STATE UNIVERSITY
Graduate School of Management,
Faculty of Applied Mathematics & Control Processes
THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF DYNAMIC GAMES (ISDG)
June 23 - 25, 2021
The Fifteenth International Conferenceon Game Theory and Management, a three day conference, will be held in St. Petersburg, Russia in June 23-25, 2021.
Participants will have an opportunity to attend the presentations on a wide range of game-theoretic models, both theory and applications including management applications.
Due to the uncertainties regarding the COVID-19 situation, and to protect the safety and well-being of participants and the general public, the GTM2021 conference will be held fully online. The abstract submissions have been extended until April 15, 2021.
The topics include, but are not limited to the following list:
- Game theory and management applications
- Cooperative games and applications
- Games with coalitional structure
- Dynamic games and applications
- Repeated games
- Pursuit-Evasion games
- Search, encounter and inspection games
- Learning and adaptive games
- Mechanism design
- H-infinity control and robust controller design
- Dynamic networks
- Evolutionary games and applications
- Stochastic games and applications
- Market models
- Networking games
- Numerical methods and computer implementation of game models
- Dynamic Bargaining
- Voting and power indices
- Game theory applications in fields such as: strategic management, industrial organization, marketing, operations and supply chain management, public management, financial management, human resources, energy and resource management and others.
- Leon Petrosyan (AM&CP, SPbSU) – co-chair
- Nikolay Zenkevich (GSOM, SPbSU) – co-chair
- Artem Sedakov (AM&CP, SPbSU) – conference manager
- Tamara Kuropatkina (GSOM, SPbSU)
- Maria Bulgakova (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Irina Marchenko (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Yaroslavna Pankratova (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Elena Parilina (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Anna Tur (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Yulia Semenova (GSOM, SPbSU)
- Andrey Zyatchin (GSOM, SPbSU)
International Scientific Committee
- Eitan Altman (France)
- Abdulla Azamov (Uzbekistan)
- Jesus Mario Bilbao (Spain)
- Irinel Dragan (USA)
- Hongway Gao (China)
- Andrey Garnaev (Russia)
- Sergiu Hart (Israel)
- Steffen Jørgensen (Denmark)
- Ehud Kalai (USA)
- Andrea Di Liddo (Italy)
- Vladimir Mazalov (Russia)
- Shigeo Muto (Japan)
- Leon Petrosyan (Russia) – co-chair
- Richard Staelin (USA)
- Krzysztof Szajowski (Poland)
- Agnieszka Wiszniewska-Matyszkie (Poland)
- Myrna Wooders (USA)
- David W.K. Yeung (Hong-Kong)
- Georges Zaccour (Canada)
- Nikolay Zenkevich (Russia) – co-chair
- Paul Zipkin (USA)
After the conference, the participants will have an opportunity to submit their papers for publication in a refereed special volume “Contributions on Game Theory and Management”, vol. XV.
- Professor Robert J. Aumann (2005 Nobel Laureate in Economics), Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, The Hebrew University, Israel
- Professor David W. K. Yeung, Hong Kong Shue Yan University, Hong Kong
- Professor Ehud Kalai, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, USA
- Professor Leon Petrosyan, St. Petersburg State University, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Contributions to GTM
The program committee of GTM2020-GTM2021 decided to publish Volume 14 of "Contributions to Game Theory and Management" in the spring 2021. On behalf of editorial board we kindly invite you to submit a full paper (not less than 10 pages) for publication in the volume.
The volumes 5, 7-12 of "Contributions to Game Theory and Management" are covered by Web of Science Core Collection database.
Submission deadline: April 01, 2021.
Submission e-mail: email@example.com
Please find GTM-2020.zip file with author's instructions. The files are the following: sam2020.tex (an example in TeX with using our style file GTM2020.clc) and gtm_instr.tex (TeX instructions). A paper prepared in TeX format would be much appreciated. Anyway, we have to receive initial TeX file (not only .pdf or .dvi files).
Submissions of the abstract (not exceeding 1 page) are to be made on-line through conference website.
The decision concerning the acceptance of a presentation will be made based on the extended abstract submission.
- Abstracts and invited session submission: March 01st, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: March 20th, 2021
- Final version of the abstract: May 20th, 2021
- Early registration: May 20th, 2021
- The deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended until April 15, 2021
Registration fees (Extra charges should be paid by the participant)
The registration fee (in person) is non-refundable and could be paid via wire transfer. The bank details will be available later. The deadline for payment is May 20, 2021.
The registration fees (in person) are as follows:
To confirm the virtual participation in the GTM2021, at least one of the authors accepted papers have to virtual register on the GTM2021 website and paying a registration fee.
To register, the virtual conference participant needs to click on the active words on-line virtual registration and fill out the form.
The on-line virtual registration will be available starting April 20, 2021.
The GTM2021 conference program will include accepted papers of virtual registered authors ONLY!
- The Second International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2008
- The Third International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2009
- The Fourth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2010
- The Fifth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2011
- The Sixth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2012
- The Seventh International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2013
- The Eighth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2014
- The Ninth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, SING11-GTM2015
- The Tenth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2016
- The Eleventh International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2017
- The Twelth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, GTM2018
- The Thirteenth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, ISDG12-GTM2019
- The Fourteenth International Conference on Game Theory and Management. GTM2020
Artem Sedakov (conference manager)
Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Control Processes,
St. Petersburg State University
Phone: +7 (905) 279 11 09
Tamara Kuropatkina (questions and support),
Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University
Fax: (+7 812) 323 84 51
Postal address: 3, Volkhovskiy per., St. Petersburg, 199004, Russia