Bachelor of Management
Duration of study:
State-supported and Tuition-based.
|| Areas of Concentration
|| The Core Disciplines
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate social responsibility
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- International Economics
- Institutional Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- Information Technology in Management
- Marketing Communications
- History of Business
|| Key Points
- Bachelor in the direction of "Management", implemented in GSOM — the first and only program in Russia, received the prestigious EPAS international accreditation of undergraduate programs in management
- According to the international rating EDUNIVERSAL 2008, 2009 and 2010 School SP6GU recognized as the best business school in Russia. In 2010 GSOM was ranked second in Eastern Europe
- Synthesis of classical university education and innovative approaches to management training for the global economy of the XXI century
- Inclusive training for one semester in 41 leading business schools in Europe, North and South America and Asia - partners GSOM
- Bilingual education: Bachelor implemented in Russian and English
- Design the character of the annual term papers
- A complex system of scientific work embraces students of all courses of the Bachelor program and multi-national groups of students of the Master Program “International Business”. This program, International Business, is taught in English, which is in accordance with the requirements of the European standard ECTS.
- The faculty has unique international experience of teaching in leading foreign universities and business schools. That qualifies them to give lectures on an international level.
||Where Do the Graduates Work
Training and work experience in leading Russian and international companies, including VimpelCom, Railways, Rosneft, Sberbank of Russia, the Bank "BFA" Comstar International Bank of St. Petersburg, Multon group of companies, "Rolf», Adidas Group, Citibank, Colliers International, Corinthia Nevskij Palace Hotel, Maersk Line, Nokian Tyres, DHL, Ernst & Young, KPMG, L'Oreal, Philip Morris, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Unilever, Volvo Vostok, etc.
Where Do the Graduates Work
The leading Russian and international companies, including:
||Industrial and Construction Group LSR
||Holding Company RBI
Graduate School of Management at the Center for Career annually conducting the Career days of career and other support programs for students and graduates in the labor market.