In August 2018, the portal “MBA in Moscow and Russia” (MBA.SU) presented the results of a survey of business schools’ alumni. Over 1300 MBA and EMBA graduates of 41 business schools from 9 Russian cities took part in the survey. They evaluated the quality of the education 2-4 years after graduation by 5 criteria:
1. The content of the MBA / EMBA program;
2. Practical orientation of the MBA / EMBA program;
3. The level of the faculty of the business school;
4. The exactingness of professors and administrators in relation to students and the academic discipline;
5. The opportunity for student interaction among themselves.
Each criterion graduates rated on a scale of 1 to 5. Graduate School of Management SPbU took the first position both by the sum of five indicators, gaining a total of 23.7 points, and on certain criteria. GSOM SPbU leads in terms of the content of EMBA program and the opportunities for interaction among students.