On August 24th, the ceremony of handing the certificates for the graduates of program “HR-manager as a business partner” for PJSC Rosneft was held at GSOM SPbU. Leonid V. Vasilyev, the Director of MBA and Executive Education Programs, presented the documents to the graduates.
In “HR-manager as a business partner” program participated employees of the Central Office of PJSC “Rosneft” in Moscow and representatives from offices in Angarsk, Voronezh, Gubkinsky (Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District), Irkutsk, Krasnodar, Nefteyugansk, Nizhnevartovsk, Novokuybyshevsk, Samara, Tyumen and Ufa.
Since April 4th, when the program started, 3 remote and 3 contact modules were organized. The main goal of these modules was developing of strategic competencies based on the world standards in the field of personnel management in the oil and gas sector.
Each module had a certain focus:
- “HR-manager as a business partner” (remote)
- “Understanding of business and business partnership. From professional focus to system vision” (contact)
- “The activity of HR-service in a modern company” (remote)
- “Awareness of the function. From the cost center to the strategic partnership” (contact)
- “Effective communications of HR specialists” (remote)
- “Skills of HR specialists in the implementation of the strategy. Leadership. Personal brand of the manager” (contact)
At the end of the program, students took part in the questionnaire and noted the high level of lecturer competencies, the considered structure of the course and clear style of presentations.
The “HR-manager as a Business Partner” program for PJSC “Rosneft” was first organized at GSOM SPBU in 2014. For 4 years, 122 “Rosneft” specialists graduated from GSOM SPbU. Now they occupy key positions in human resources departments.