The Center for Entrepreneurship of the Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg University (GSOM SPbU) will support students who are considering launching or are already working on their own business project.
“We sincerely believe that the future is in the hands of those who create something new,” is the slogan of the organizers of the new project to support youth entrepreneurship. GSOM Idea Crush can be contacted at any stage of a startup's development. Students are promised a critical and honest analysis of an idea, recommendations for scaling a business or solving a narrow functional problem.
Consultants will help:
- to check if the idea is realistic;
- to find blind spots and growth points;
- to draw up an action plan for the implementation of the project;
- to choose an incubator or a grant for its development.
The GSOM Idea Crush experts are Anastasia Laskovaya, Academic Director of the Bachelor's Program in Management at the Business School, and Rostislav Speransky, Head of the <5G_Dream_Lab>.
Consultations are held on Thursdays from 18.00 to 20.00, slot is one hour. Before meeting, you need to:
- formulate what result you want to get from the examination;
- prepare a description of the idea or project in slides;
- fill out the form and make an appointment using the link.
All information about the GSOM Idea Crush project is presented on the GSOM SPbU web. The organizers of the project have also prepared an informational Telegram channel https://t.me/gsom_startup about interesting events in the world of startups.