We invite abstract submission:
1. Research abstract - 500-800 words: text only using following structured headings.
- Problem: What specific management problem does the submission focus on?
- Current understanding: What is known about this problem, who and how has it been engaged in before? • Research question: What is the submission's goal?
- Research design: describe the methodology/approach.
- Findings: main outcomes and results.
- Contribution: What will the outcomes and results add to current understanding or theory?
- Practical implications: Who will practically gain what and in which way from the findings?
- Reference List (Very strictly: 5 to 7 references).
- 5 Keywords.
2. AI&BD Research-in-Progress abstract; AI&BD in Practice - Stories & Cases abstract; EU/National Funded AI&BD Projects abstract; AI&BD Teaching abstract. 300-500 words: text only using following structured headings
- Issue (50%): What specific management issue are you focusing on and what are you proposing?
- Interest (25%): Who and why precisely will this interest the management community?
- Benefit (25%): Why do you want to make the presentation? What do you hope to get out of it?
- References not required.
All files must be submitted online via Submission Form by the deadlines. Only one submission and one presentation per person is permitted. Anyone wishing to suggest a one-hour workshop should contact email@example.com.