During the opening of the seminar on November 14, S.V. Maslova has outlined in her welcoming speech the main problems associated with the availability and adequacy of competencies in the preparation and support of the implementation of PPP transport projects, the ways and forms of the formation and evaluation of these competencies, as well as "competence gaps".
PPP debates (accompanied by an electronic voting систем) were devoted to various issues of forming key competencies of specialists in the field of transport PPP projects.
PPP experts and federal representatives took part in voting and discussion:
- Elena N. Semenova (Head of Department of Legal Support and PPP Projects, Federal Road Agency / Rosavtodor);
- Olga A. Potiforova (Head of the Office for PPP and External Relations, Directorate for Transport System Development of St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region);
- Roman A. Golovanov (Head of PPP project formation department of St. Petersburg Investments Committee);
- Oleg A. Lyapustin (Deputy Director, LSR Group);
- Vladimir M. Romanovsky (Deputy General Director, Head of Legal Department, Northern Capital Highway LLC);
- Konstantin I. Popov (Deputy General Director, Avtodor Group, until May 2017);
- Andrey V. Kiselev (Deputy Department of Infrastructure Financing, VTB Capital);
- Alla A. Lapshina (Executive Director, Gazprombank PPP Department);
- Aleksandra A. Shaikhutdinova (Head of Financial Department, PMA Agency);
- Anna S. Tarkhova (Head of Investment and Marketing Department, PMA Agency);
- Anastasia S. Belyaeva (the lawyer of Capital Legal Services);
- Victor V. Eremin (specialist of St. Petersburg Investments Committee, graduate of GSOM SPbU Master in Public Administration Program);
- Daria D. Sergeeva, the student of GSOM SPbU Master in Public Administration Program), as well as students of GSOM SPbU Bachelor' and Master' programs.
Also the seminar has gathered representatives and scholars of transport sector’ universities:
- Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University,
- Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping,
- Moscow State University of Railway Transport (MIIT),
- Rostov State University of Railway Transport,
- Ural State University of Railway Transport and other educational institutions of Russian transport complex.